Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

How do I get a driver’s license or register a vehicle?

Appointments for motor vehicle registrations and drivers licenses can be made at the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles

The Town Clerk is able to renew Vermont registrations, if they are no more than two months overdue.