Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Do I need a building or zoning permit?

Vernon has no local zoning, but there are State and Federal land development regulations that do apply.  We advise anyone building in Town to check which State permits may be required.  You may need an Act 250 permit from the State, check here Act 250 Jurisdiction Categories (