House number signs: The Vernon Vounteer Fire Department is offering reflective house nmber signs, to make sure responders can get to your house in an emergency. The service is offered by donation, and forms are available at the Town Clerk's office. If you'd like to make a donation, youy can make out a check to VFAI PO Box 432 Vernon Vt 05354


Select board

The Vernon Select board would like to invite residents to their next Board meeting on August 16th at 6:30 PM to discuss the possibility of increasing Community Policing utilizing ARPA funds. Windham County Sheriff Mark Anderson will be present to answer questions.