Vermont seeking comment about Hud Programs: Each year the State of Vermont - Agency of Commerce and Community Development, Agency of Human Services and Vermont Housing and Conservation Board receives funding for HUD programs through the Consolidated Plan or Annual Plan update process which identifies priorities based on needs from the housing needs assessment, market analysis, citizen and stakeholder input.  At the end of the program year the state is required to report on the performance outcomes outlined from those plans in their Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER).  They have completed the FY22 Program Year DRAFT CAPER which includes the outcomes for the following programs: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME) Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG); and Community Development Block Grant CARES Act (CDBG-CV) Emergency Solutions Grant Program CARES Act (ESG-CV).   As a representative for a unit of general local government, please share the attached notice with your local residents including minorities,The state is seeking comments by September 27, 2023.


Job Opening

WANTED Assistant Town Clerk for the Town of Vernon Vermont 20 Hours a week

The ideal candidate would possess a high level of customer service skills, attention to detail, efficient time management with proficiency in Microsoft office and Quicken. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the office tasks is a must.

Submit your resume by mail to:

Vernon  Town Clerk

567 Governor Hunt Road

Vernon Vt 05354

You may also hand deliver your resume or email

The Town of Vernon is an equal opportunity employer