Free child care at town meeting: Town Meeting is Monday at 630 PM in the Vernon School Gym There will be free child care in the school Auditorium.


Vernon land records now available online

More news from Town Clerk Tim Arsenault:

Big doings, as our town’s land records portal is now online, at 

At this site, scans of nearly all of the town’s land records are now available for viewing and online purchase, 24-7. Viewing is free, but there is a $2.50 per page charge for the convenience of downloading and printing.

Records researchers can still make an appointment for searching on Wednesdays and Thursdays at the Town Clerk’s office.

The New England Municipal Resource Center, one of our partners in this venture, has done great work to meet the deadline for us to comply with the terms of  a Vermont Covid 19 grant.