To help limit the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) Vernon Free Library is closed to the public until further notice. Please explore the digital resources available on our website.
Curbside Pickup Service is now being provided!
Hours for Curbside Pickup: Tuesday and Thursday from 1 pm to 6 pm
Holds must be received by 3 pm on the day before pickup day.
Materials will be in a paper bag labeled with your name and located on a cart on the Governor Hunt Rd side of the building.
When picking up items, support social distancing and please only ONE person at a time at the cart.
Place your items on HOLD
- Search for items through the library catalog on the library website (www.vernonfreelibrary.org) and “Place Hold”.
- Or email your request to email@example.com
- Or call the library at 257-0150 and leave a message with your name, phone number and items you would like.
- You will be notified when your items are ready for pickup.
- Items may be placed in the Library RETURN BOX on the Governor Hunt Rd side of the building.
- Returned items will be cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours before they are available for circulation. (Please note this does not guarantee that items are free of COVID-19.)
Sponsored by VERNON FREE LIBRARY, through Vermont Department of Libraries, RB DIGITAL allows you to check out ebooks and digital audiobooks to your phone, tablet or other device.
This program offers:
- Over 9,800 downloadable audio books
- Over 775 downloadable eBooks
- Pimsleur language eAudio
- Great Courses (Ex. Practicing Mindfulness, Financial Literacy, and The American Civil War)
Available to VERNON FREE LIBRARY patrons.
Visit www.vernonfreelibrary.org, click on RB DIGITAL logo and set up your account.
LEARNING EXPRESS, sponsored by Vermont Department of Libraries and IMLS, is available through VERNON FREE LIBRARY. LEARNING EXPRESS is a website that provides training for workplace, academic, and job hunting skills. Search http://www.vernonfreelibrary.org/ and click on the LEARNING EXPRESS logo to get started.