To help limit the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) Vernon Free Library is closed to the public until further notice.
In the meantime, please explore the digital resources available on our website www.vernonfreelibrary.org
Curbside Pickup Service now available
Hours for Curbside Pickup:
Tuesday and Thursday from 1 pm to 6 pm
Holds must be received by 3 pm on the day before pickup day.
Materials will be in a paper bag labeled with your name and located on a cart on the Governor Hunt Rd side of the building.
When picking up items, support social distancing and please only ONE person at a time at the cart.
Place your items on HOLD
- Search for items through the library catalog on the library website and “Place Hold”.
- Or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call the library at 257-0150 and leave a message with your name, phone number and items you would like.
- You will be notified when your items are ready for pickup.
- Items may be placed in the Library RETURN BOX on the Governor Hunt Rd side of the building.
- Returned items will be cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours before they are available for circulation. (Please note this does not guarantee that items are free of COVID-19.)