At its organizational meeting held on the evening of Tuesday, March 3 following the town election, the board took the following actions:
- Chris Parker was elected chair.
- Sandra Harris was elected vice-chair
- Jean Carr was elected clerk
- The board set its regular meeting dates as the first and third Tuesdays of each month, as in the past.
- The board designated “Robert’s Rules of Order Modified” as its procedural basis for running meetings.
- The board went into executive session to discuss the appointment of a recording secretary, but took no action on this matter.
- The board designated the following as official media: REFORMER, WTSA, BCTV, WKVT, “THE BEAST” 99.5, THE COMMONS.
- The board made the following appointments:
- Fence viewers: Rory Underwood, Munson Hicks, Andrew Gantt
- Pound Keeper: Windham County Humane Society
- Inspectors of Lumber, Shingles and Wood: Munson Hicks, George Pond
- Weigher of Coal: Deborah Berryere, Christiane Howe
- Tree Warden: David Walker
- Town Agent: Stephen Skibniowsky
- Grand Juror: Stephen Skibniowsky
- Second Constable: Andy White
- Vacancy on the Selectboard: Michael Root, to serve the remainder of the vacant three-year term ending at Town Meeting in 2021.
The board thanked all others who stepped forward to help during this time of transition.