Larock Proposed Permit: Please view the document below for more information:  Larock Proposed Permit


Green Mountain Passport

To be eligible for a passport a person must be a legal resident of Vermont, 62 years of age, or a veteran of the uniformed services.

A passport can be used for free admission to Vermont State Parks, Vermont State Historic Sites, and events fully sponsored by the state. Overnight camping and other park fees are excluded.

To receive a Green Mountain Passport fill out an application at your local City or Town Clerk’s Office and pay a $2.00 fee.