Vernon Declaration of Inclusion: Vernon Declaration of Inclusion


Early voting ballots now available for March 5 election

Early Ballots for Vernon’s March 5 election are now ready at the Town Clerk’s office. You can request a ballot in person, on the phone, or on line at 

If you request a ballot for someone else, it must be mailed or delivered by two justices of the peace. If you have any questions, contact the Town Clerk’s office. The office is open Monday through Thursday: 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; the phone number is (802) 257-0292, Ext. 11; and the Town Clerk, Tim Arsenault, can be reached by email at

If you have already requested an early ballot, those were mailed out today.